Saturday, September 6, 2008

Obligatory First Post blog

Hey there, Arcadians:

When you think of inspiration, Melissa Moy is probably not the first thing that pops into your mind. When you think of her fugly face swimming to the surface through clouded ideas, you probably want to run in the opposite direction. However, this happened to me. I have learned not only to accept Moy's ideas, but to embrace them.

I've been meaning to keep a journal for some time, for my own benefit. My life is often quite funny and full of anecdotes that look good in writing. I don't want to forget the details of my youth when I am ancient. So this is mostly for my own benefit. But if anyone wants to read about the goings-on of my college experience in D.C., then that's cool. You all know I do love an audience for my stories!

As far as the quality of this content goes, I have no idea what I want to write about. There's usually never a dull moment with me.

xoxo,
-C

P.S. Gossip Girl theme? Maybe just for this opening.

No comments: